User information about the Stay Informed App
we would like to let you know that in the future we will inform you about news and appointments from our facility with a modern, up-to-date app.
In this way we are making an important contribution to environmental protection, as we are saving enormous amounts of paper and printer cartridges.
However, the best thing is: Thanks to better organization, we now have more time for the things that really matter.
Important: The app is not intended to replace the communication in our institution – please contact us as usual, we will be happy to talk to you!
We have decided to use the Stay Informed App of Stay Informed GmbH from Merzhausen (Freiburg im Breisgau).
– You receive important information and appointments directly on your smartphone.
– You maintain an overview of all information from the institution as it is entered in the App. It is not possible to lose or accidentally delete them.
– You can simply save appointments from the App to your personal smartphone calendar.
– You can fill out response forms directly on your smartphone and send them back to us.
– You can enter absences via the App.
– The App is GDPR-compliant, advertising-free and free of charge for users.
– Unlike other common chat programs, your messages and data are not visible to the other users.
– Your data will not be commercially evaluated, sold or passed on to unauthorized third parties.
– Users who do not own a smartphone can access all information and events via the browser-based Web App.
And this is how it works (Mobile App):
1. Open the Google Play Store (Android phones) or the App Store (iPhones) on your smartphone.
2. Enter in the search field: kita-info-app. Or use the following QR codes:
3. Click on „Download“.
4. Click on „Open“ after the installation.
5. Go to „Register now“.
6. Enter the ID-Number of our facility
7. Click on „Connect“.
8. Enter the required information.
9. You will then receive – after we have checked it – the release and you can then log in. This check is done once when you log in for the first time. Afterwards, the App is always immediately available to you.
If you do not wish to receive app messages, you can have all information and appointments sent to you by e-mail.
Your „KiTa-Zellertal“ team